Content and Critical thinking:
Completeness (covered all topics), depth and support for major topics.
Concise, insightful, and well developed support for major points.
Illustrated insight into topic addressed and how this may impact you as a future social worker/psychologist/professional
3 scholarly peer reviewed journal articles
Optional: outside sources, websites, text
Logic and clarity in the presentation of ideas and information (flow of paper)
Professional quality writing (overall well written)
Professional voice (good use of 1st or 3rd person based on assignment requirement, strong written voice, not oral voice, no slang)
Proper spelling, grammar, sentence structure, verb tense, preposition choice
APA citations within text (correct format for paraphrases and direct quotes)
APA format for reference page
1) Title page—Your name, Title of Paper, Course title, and Date Running Head (APA format) title of paper on top left corner of first page and each page following. Page numbers on each page.
2) State the research topic--- area of interest that you plan to pursue and that you will be addressing in this assignment. The concept of this assignment is to develop a focus in an area of social work and develop a research file with relevant articles related to the student’s area of interest.
3) State the source (in APA format). After each source complete the following (4-6).
4) Summarize--- summarize the research in your own words. Talk about the methodology, how did they conduct the study, what type of study was conducted and the findings what did the researchers find. This should all be in your own words. When the instructor reads this summary, she/he should have a clear understanding of what the article is about, its methodology and its findings.
5) Assess--- Reflect on readings and class lecture about how to read a research article. This is the most in...