Chain of Namkeen Stores in Delhi NCR
‘Parv Sweets & Namkeens – for every occasion’
Namkeen – Aloo Bhujia, Khatta Meetha, Channa Jor Garam
Sweets – Soan papdi, Rasgulla, Cham Cham
Sherbets – Badam Kesaria, Mango Panna, Khus Syrup
Papads – Punjabi Masala, Pani Puri, Bhel Puri
Chips – Classic salted, Spicy Paprika, Salt n Pepper
Takatak – Chatpat Masala, Pudina Punch
Whoopies (packaged/light snacks) – cheezi balls, chatpat stix,
Dry Fruits – Cashew nuts, Almonds, Peanuts
Gujarati Snacks – Falarahi Mixture, gathia, Nylon sev, Halka phulka
South Indian Snacks – Chakoli, murukku, Spicy banana chips
Minute Khaana – Aloo mutter, yellow Dal Tadka, Nawabi palak paneer
Outlets – First outlet in Gol Market, gradually in Karol Bagh, Lajpat Nagar,
G. K.1, Rajouri Garden, Kamla Nagar, Naraiana
Sweets –Starts from Rs. 150/ kg - Rs. 1000
Sherbets – Rs. 45 onwards
Papad – Starts from Rs. 30 (10 papads in a packet)
Chips – Starts from Rs. 5 to Rs. 30
Dry Fruits - Starts from Rs. 15 – Rs. 300 +
Aggarwals, Haldirams, Bikanerwala, Kaleva, Nathu, Moti, Bengal Sweets, Moti, Om, unbranded namkeen stores.
Packaged Snacks & Indian Fast Food.
Where we are in the minds of people
• Indians are fond of namkeen and sweets, so as a category namkeen stores are essential for (Indian) occasions.
• Acts as a filler (between meals).
• In the busy lives we lead today, quick and tasty foods are at our disposal.
For all people who like namkeen and sweets, from students to housewives and senior people. It is a mass product.
Reason for advertising
• Make our presence felt.
• Growing competition from Indian and western Fast Food chains.
• Making consumers aware of the variety and quality of our products.