Giuseppe’s Pizza is a dynamic pizza home delivery business from which brothers Bob and Lloyd seek to make available a new tasting pizza that has an entirely different taste to that of the existing pizza companies in Trinidad; an experience that has an authentic, traditional tasting of that of Italy. Giuseppe’s Pizza is aimed at providing momentous customer care and service to their consumers as well as great tasting pizza at an affordable price. Brothers Bob and Lloyd had the inspiration for creating a pizza parlour due to the reality from which they were dissatisfied with the taste and service they received from local franchised pizzas in the area. They were left a legacy from their aunt who motivated them even further into creating a pizza home delivery business.
II. Market Analysis
Initially Giuseppe’s Pizza needs take into account the fundamental elements of the marketing planning process. A marketing audit has to be conducted not only at the beginning of the process, but also at a series of points during the implementation of the plan. The marketing audit considers both internal and external influences on marketing planning, as well as a review of the plan itself.
There are a number of tools and audits that can be used:
• PEST – for external use only.
• SPICC – also for external uses.
• SWOT – for internal and external environmental uses.
PEST Analysis (Political, Economic, Social and Technology)
• Political Factors - Giuseppe’s Pizza has to look at all the legal aspects of Trinidad from which they can gain from as well as from those aspects which they need to abide to.
- Labour practices – Bob and Lloyd has to ensure that the staff in which they employ work at a maximum of eight hours per day, if works continues beyond that specific eight hour period they must be paid overtime.
- Registration - In order for the business to be running, and hold a branded name, they must first register. Since Giuseppe’s...