Proposal for MiPocket (my-pocket)
Goals and Objectives
To increase market growth, and flexibility through product and segment expansion within three (3) years.
“MiPocket” (pronounced as my-pocket) is a 3GB phone with the capabilities of a wallet and computer. This product type will be appealing to our current customer and youths.
• Scanner which will allow users to scan items with bar code properties (bank card, credit cards, and picture Id), and other file formats (pictures, and documents) to financial planner or to media file. Any updates made to bank information will be on demand; therefore adjustments are made to the bank cards on the phone.
• Easy-to-navigate Mini interactive financial planner with an avatar that walks user through setting up and managing their finances.
• Application/software downloads, music and video players
• Web-browsing-with a platform for gaming and instant messaging (IMV).
• Sensory speaker verification technology (for security purposes) login - which can only be accessed through voice recognition of the owner, protects the financial information of the user.
• Touch screen (replaceable- for the sake of wear and tear)
• Media button-allows access to scanner-scanning options to media files or finances, or other media.
• Volume button
• Blue tooth
• Longer lasting batteries
• GPS tracking
• Serial code-which is received at time of purchase, will allow access to the phone from a pc
• Power/Pc connection port.
Imagine a future where Microsoft can shape and secure the learning environment and communication experience of 13 years plus, and parents. As our current target market already includes business professionals and pleasure users, our market strategy of single-market product (software) has given the company dominance in software technologies. Therefore expanding our target market to include youths would...