1. About G & G Real Estate, Inc.
The Company is licensed by the Department of Real Estate under the following name: G & G Real Estate, Inc. and doing business as G & G.
1.2 Vision Statement
The vision of G & G Real Estate, Inc. is to achieve the highest possible standard in the real estate industry while dominating the foreclosure market in different counties.
1.3 Mission Statement
The Mission Statement of G&G Real Estate, Inc. is to purchase and sell quality single family homes and create neighborhoods which meet the expectations of the homebuyer within Southern California.
G&G Real Estate, Inc. will accomplish its mission by:
1. Identifying markets and financing.
2. Purchasing and developing land within those markets.
3. Purchasing and designing homes in a good and workmanlike manner, with competent supervision and trades, exceeding industry standards, on time and on budget.
4. Marketing and selling finished homes in a professional, efficient and cost effective manner.
5. Providing timely, competent and efficient customer service which exceeds the expectations of the homebuyer.
1.4 Goals and Purpose
Our goal and purpose is to turn the economy around. We are purchasing homes at auctions that current homeowners are unable to pay for. By purchasing the homes cash and at current market value we are making drastic changes in the communities. Helping home owners face evictions by giving them money to vacate their home, flipping the home in 90 days, and selling it for a profit is turning neighborhoods into successful communities
1.5 Target Market
We are targeting the homebuyer market by doing top of the line home renovation. Updating house hold appliances and any other home improvement necessary to sell our homes within the 90 days of purchase at the auction.
2. Policy Manual
2.1 General Purpose
The G & G Real Estate Policy Manual is provided as a...