• Filipino student wardrobe
• Shirts 300-600php
• Pants 700-1500php
• Bags 200-800php
• Miscellaneous 100-500php
• Strategic places like malls, all strategically located to the key areas where its market-the youth- shopped, hung out and had fun.
• Penshoppe broke Filipino retail barriers when it opened its stores in Xiamen, China.
• External& Internal
• Paper bags, plastic bags
• Miscellaneous packages
• Magazine ad, packaging, tv ad, billboards, flag ng presence
• Events (fashion show)
T - a. 13-35 y.o, professionals, NCR-MMR
b. Kim, a 16 y.o. F HS student in NCR-MMR, loves to shop for clothes & other personal items, loves to hang out with friends, lives in an apartment/condo with her family, and finds out about the latest trends in the mall.
O - to enforce brand preference, to become top of mind (over Bench)
B - get good quality products in terms of design and style
R- self confidence and to increase social status
I – Fashionable, expressive, trendy
T – Inviting
U.S.P – specialization in youth fashion
Key message: we create clothes specially designed for Filipino youth student
MAIN IDEA: school lifestyle
Tagline: for YOUth
Kung gusto mo panorama, ano bibilin mo?
Kung gusto mong pumormang artista, ano bibilin mong damit? Because of Bench celebrity models
Kung gusto mong kumportable ang suot mo, ano bibilin mo?
Penshoppe is for everybody, can be bought by two people (couples) Wag si IC Mendoza
Tagline: everywhere, every time, everybody Everybody/where/time
Kung gusto mong pormang pambarkada, ano isusuot mo?
You want to wear something comfortable and trendy (something you can wear everyday with your friends)
• You don’t mention any other brands (competitor)
(Penshoppe is wholesome clothing: Bench is about...