Comp USA,Paramus, NJ August 2005 – December 2006
• Assist guests with questions about merchandise and the application of the product to their needs.
• Demonstrate effective presentation skills.
• Deal with transactions at the cash register.
• Figuring out solutions to the guests problems as they occur.
• Responsible for maintaining proper inventory.
• Assure and demonstrate safety in all aspects of the store and processes within the store.
• Cooperate with Asset Protection to capture shoplifters and eliminate internal theft.
Wireless Depot, North Bergen, NJ December 2006 – August 2007
Assistant Sales Manager
• Serviced customer accounts to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for achieving pre-set goals through customer sales.
• Soliciting products that are applicable to the customers needs.
• Supervised three employees and managed store closings.
Metro Honda, Jersey City, NJ August 2007 - Present
Internet Client Advisor
• Establish and build relationships with customers via telephone and email.
• Work towards pre-established goals for prospecting phone calls and "customer show" objectives.
• Be precise in management of internet leads and overall quality of the operation.
• Responsible for attracting customers to the dealership in an effort to drive sales.
• Organizing a large number of customer records and following up with them accordingly.
• Service customer relations representative - ensuring that all of the customers who have had their vehicle serviced at the dealership had a positive experience.
St. Mary’s High School, Jersey City, NJ
High School , June 2005
• Obtained my high school diploma
• Peer ministry program (2 years)
• Baseball (2 years)
New Jersey City University, Jersey City, NJ
Bachelor of Communications – Media Arts, June 2010
• Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Media Arts.