We are America’s top seeds company that sells seeds from a catalog, since we open our doors our business is blossoming. However, our inventory tracking system is inadequate, in high season, supply outages have been frequent, and customer complaints over delays have been increasing. We want to hire a management consultant to design a new inventory tracking system.
1.2. What Must Be Included with Bid
At a minimum, proposals must: (1) be submitted on or before the deadline, (2) include one clearly marked original and three photocopies of the proposal and all attachments, (3) follow the required format, (4) your qualifications and experience, (5) your approach to the task at hand, (6) three (3) professional references, (7) proposed fee.
SUBMITTAL OF BIDS
• Bids shall include all costs as described and indicated by the specifications.
• Bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope provided by the bidder, with bid number and bid closing date written on outside of the sealed envelope. Larger envelopes may be used to submit bid package; however, the official bid number & closing date must be clearly indicated on the outside of the envelope.
• It is the sole responsibility of the bidder to have his bid submitted at the place and by the time shown on the bid form. Bids received after this time will not be considered.
• Telephone or FAX bids are not acceptable.
1.3. Schedule of Bid Period Activities
Anticipated Contract Term 6 months duration
• Letter of Intent to Apply to be received by 4:00 p.m. on 05/22/11. All applications must be received at All Seed Headquarter (P.O Box 123, Houston TX) and date stamped by 4:00 p.m. on 06/19/08.
• All proposals must be in by the due date, and if extra time required the bid period extents for all bidders. (Only once)
The award date is not set but it will award at the first week of July. The contract will be awarded to the lowest responsible and responsive bidder whose bid, conforming to the contract...