Title: Living with our gene’s
- The core of our personality is hardwired in us since our birth.
- Personality is the factor that determines the way you express emotions and communicate with others.
- Personality is what makes each person unique. (No two people can ever be the same).
- The reason why two individuals have different style of personality is because of genes.
- The fact that children look, act and behave like their parent is called temperament. It is genetically based, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t change your personality.
- Temperament and character together form personality.
- Body weight is more determined by inheritance than any other factor.
- Human contain obese genes that makes it harder for some people to control their weight.
- How quickly the body breaks up with age is controlled by the genes.
- Men are programmed to seek more partners, on other hand women want financial and emotional attachment so it could help the species survive longer.
- Addiction, violence and aggression all have genetic roots.
- God given talent such as mathematics and etc are known as genetically endowed traits.
- Novelty seeking, (which means the desire to seek out new experiences) is something that we are born with and being shy or out going is also something we are born with.
- Temperament is not easy to change; it tends to endure as a person matures.
- The differences in temperament is partially caused because of biology and non genetic, such as parenting style, schooling but the genes the most important one.
- People are not with their believes but they acquire them from their parents.
- Cerebral cortex creates our memories; it remembers people, places, and things.
- Genes are simply the chemicals that direct the combination of more chemicals.
- There is only 1 to 2 percent differences in DNA between a chimp and humans.
- A single gene difference out of 3 billion could mean the...