Material: Two tables one for washing, one for arranging the material, basket containing a medium sized bowl, a jug, detergent, sponge, brush, bucket, a towel, a plastic mat and an apron.
Direct Aim: To show the child how to wash the table.
Indirect Aim: Muscular movements, judgment, order, sequence, dignity of labour and concentration.
1. Take the consent of the child.
2. Take the child to the place where the material is kept.
3. Bring the material to the place of presentation.
4. Tell the child that today I am going to show you how to wash a table.
5. Take the child to the place where the apron is kept and put it on.
6. Now arrange the material in the sequence of use starting from the top left corner.
7. Now pick up the jug and take the child with you to the water source.
8. Fill the jug with sufficient amount of water to carry the whole activity.
9. Bring back the jug and keep it on its place.
10. Now hold the jug and pour some water in the bowl.
11. Take the sponge in your right hand and dip in water.
12. Now rub the sponge on table surface in vertical direction to make the entire table top wet.
13. Now take the detergent and sprinkle it on the table surface.
14. Take the brush in your right hand and dip its bristles in water.
15. Lift it over the bowl and shake it slightly.
16. Now hold the brush in your right hand such that bristles of the brush face downward.
17. Rub the brush on the table surface in circular motion starting from the top left corner vertically.
18. Dip the brush in the water to wash, shake it slightly and put it back on its place.
19. Now rub the sponge on the table surface starting from top left corner in vertical lines.
20. Throw the dirty water in the bucket and pour some fresh water in the bowl.
21. Now take the sponge and dip it in the water squeeze it and rub on the table surface in the same manner as mentioned above.
22. Put the sponge back on its...